CORPORATE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
"Mental Agility: Re-Engineering the Mind Make Learning Easy Program"
Our Corporate Learning and development program is a systematic process to enhance:
- An employee’s Learning Capabilities,
- Ease of acquiring new skills,
- Enhance knowledge, and upgrade competency, resulting in superior performance.
Our Customised Mental Agility: Re-Engineering the mind program leads to goal of learning and development and change the behaviour of individuals or groups for team building, sharing knowledge and insights that enable them to do their work cohesively and cultivate attitudes that help them perform in the desired manner.
Our corporate learning and development program is activity based on step by step learning. Each activity is a stage of training with a logical sequence. The training leads to making skilling easy and effort less through enhanced power of thinking. This incorporates our unique tools for step by step learning to upgrade ability to recall, diagnose complex problems, analyse situations, and then develop solutions.
Our unique three step learning module enables executives to realise their full potential. Apart from achieving the results as indicated for schools and higher educational institutes our customised training programs for corporates results in:
- Complete change of mindset towards learning
- Makes learning easy and effortless
- Builds self-confidence and self-esteem
- Enhances problem solving capabilities
- Drastically improves public speaking and communication skills
- Energises and enables the participant to learn and acquire new skills
- Team building
- Leadership qualities
A tailor-made Mental Agility: Re-engineering the mind program for corporates is a half day program. This is our key program for executives embarking on training/ ab-inito training, the half day program makes learning easy, the efficacy of the intended skilling and training goes up many notches and:
- Enhances employee skills, knowledge and competency resulting in superior performance
- Attitude, Skills, temperament is changed to be a key member of the team resulting in organisational success
- Realisation of own development goals: goal setting